Rosecrans Truck Repair Can Get You Back On The Road Again With Roadside Assistance
There’s nothing worse than not having your car, truck or SUV needing a repair – except when it happens on the road. Rosecran’s Truck Repair provides roadside assistance in the greater Columbia City, Indiana area.
It’s never a convenient time for your vehicle to have issues – but day or night, we are available to help you out on the road. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and one of our trained technicians will be out to help you with whatever roadside assistance that you may need.
Do you need roadside assistance right now? Give us a call at (260) 248-8053 and we’ll help get you and your car taken care of.
If your engine won’t start, we can do a quick diagnosis on the road and if we can, we’ll fix it right there. If you need parts or it is more extensive, we can tow your vehicle to our shop and our trained ASE technicians will get right on it.
Other common areas when you might need roadside assistance include:
- Towing – We can tow you directly to our repair facility in Columbia City, Indiana.
- Flat tire – We are happy to help change your regular flat tire to your spare. Just need some air? We can do that! Don’t have a spare? We can tow your vehicle for you.
- Battery problems – If your car won’t start, we can try to jump-start your vehicle. If that fails to fix the problem, we can tow you to our facility where we can test your battery. We can help recharge or replace your battery at our location as well.
- Mechanical issues – Sometimes it can be something as simple as a fuse that is causing you trouble or a fuel cut-off switch that needs to be reset. Or your starter may have frozen. We can spot these types of issues and more to get your vehicle going again.
- Winching service – Are you trapped in mud, sand, snow or water? Give us a call so we can arrange to pull your vehicle out of that sticky and slippery situation.
Emergency roadside assistance doesn’t have to be stressful or a pain. Give us a call so we can help take care of your emergency needs today. Call (260) 248-8053 and take the first step to getting your vehicle taken care of.